Re: [opensuse-factory] kmail not sending mail FIXED
Am 2017-12-27 11:16, schrieb Freek de Kruijf:
Op woensdag 27 december 2017 11:08:45 CET schreef constant@xxxxxxxxxxx:
> Do you have the Update repo active and refreshed? It already has been

fixed,

> but so far the fix is only pushed in the Update repo.

Updated repro, active and refreshed. Still no emails send. Have to go over
the web function of my ISP for my reply.

Do you have libKPimSMTP5-17.12.0-3.1 installed?

What is the output of "rpm -q libKPimSMTP5" and are you using it? You can
check that with "zypper ps"

My problem still persists:

Still no mail being sent, "error 6" on both servers (a groupwise and a dovecot, both port 25 TLS. Even auto-detection in settings dialog fails.

# rpm -q libKPimSMTP5
libKPimSMTP5-17.12.0-3.1.x86_64
# zypper ps
Es wurden keine Prozesse gefunden, die gelöschte Dateien verwenden.

(meaning zypper ps couldn't find deleted files that are still in
use)
# zypper lr
Die Repository-Prioritäten sind ohne Effekt. Alle aktivierten Repositorys teilen sich die gleiche Priorität.

# | Alias | Name | Aktiviert | GPG-Überprüfung | Aktualisierung
--+---------------------+-----------------------------+-----------+-----------------+---------------
1 | mozilla | mozilla | Ja | (r ) Ja | Nein
2 | openSUSE-20171112-0 | openSUSE-20171112-0 | Nein | ---- | ----
3 | repo-debug | openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Debug | Nein | ---- | ----
4 | repo-non-oss | openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Non-Oss | Ja | (r ) Ja | Ja
5 | repo-oss | openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Oss | Ja | (r ) Ja | Ja
6 | repo-source | openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Source | Nein | ---- | ----
7 | updates | updates | Ja | (r ) Ja | Nein
8 | vlc | vlc | Ja | (r ) Ja | Nein

with #7 being the repo you recommended.

I'll try strace to find out more details...

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf