Re: [opensuse-factory] kmail not sending mail FIXED
From: "C. Brouerius van Nidek" <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: opensuse-factory@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed Dec 27 16:24:59 2017
On Wednesday, December 27, 2017 2:07:24 PM WIB Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink
wrote:
Op woensdag 27 december 2017 05:37:28 CET schreef constant@xxxxxxxxxxx:
On Tuesday, December 26, 2017 5:57:31 PM WIB mfeilner wrote:
Am 2017-12-22 14:09, schrieb Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink:
For those seeing the issue of kmail not sending messages: there's a
fix
and
the fixed package is availble through the TW Upddate repo
--
Gertjan Lettink, a.k.a. Knurpht

openSUSE Board Member
openSUSE Forums Team

Thanks a lot, but I guess I have exactly that problem since last
Thursday... zypper dup didn't fix it... is there a link to a solution?
(I'm still reading and searching ...)

It is a MeToo situation. Sending emails to the lists is a pain in the
neck
and up to now no solution.

Do you have the Update repo active and refreshed? It already has been
fixed,
but so far the fix is only pushed in the Update repo.

Updated repro, active and refreshed. Still no emails send. Have to go over
the web function of my ISP for my reply.

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20171222
Qt: 5.9.3