Re: [opensuse-factory] kmail not sending mail FIXED
* Freek de Kruijf <freek@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [12-26-17 06:18]:
Op dinsdag 26 december 2017 11:57:31 CET schreef mfeilner:
Am 2017-12-22 14:09, schrieb Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink:
For those seeing the issue of kmail not sending messages: there's a fix
and
the fixed package is availble through the TW Upddate repo
--
Gertjan Lettink, a.k.a. Knurpht

openSUSE Board Member
openSUSE Forums Team

Thanks a lot, but I guess I have exactly that problem since last
Thursday... zypper dup didn't fix it... is there a link to a solution?
(I'm still reading and searching ...)

Do you have the update repository

http://download.opensuse.org/update/tumbleweed/

in your list of repositories of zypper? Otherwise add it and run zypper up.

no, for tumbleweed, *only* run zypper dup
using "up" on tumbleweed can cause *many* problems.