Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 15 status update 20171220

On 12/25/2017 05:05 PM, stakanov wrote:
In data domenica 24 dicembre 2017 23:58:55 CET, Basil Chupin ha scritto:
On 24/12/17 21:07, stakanov wrote:
In data mercoled´┐Ż 20 dicembre 2017 16:57:26 CET, Ludwig Nussel ha scritto:
Hi,
[1] see 'ADI' tab in

https://build.opensuse.org/project/staging_projects/openSUSE:Leap:15
.0

[2] https://build.opensuse.org/project/status/openSUSE:Factory
[3] mailto:opensuse-releaseteam@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't know if the issue is known but link one gives me a Error 500

Same here -- and even cannot connect to [2] at all.

BC

Yes, tried it again today, probably an issue over the holidays.
link (1) gives error 500 and link (2) does load eternally without result.
I can therefore confirm your observation.
Seasonal greetings.

The error is because of openqa.opensuse.org was down therefor the dashboard fails to reach openqa server, I even can not access to openqa machine so I don't know what is the problem there. This issue needs heros/infra's help, I just sent mail to @admin, as it's holiday there, I didn't expected the service can get back soon.

Regards,
Max