Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 15 status update 20171220

On 25/12/2017 11:07, stakanov wrote:
In data lunedì 25 dicembre 2017 10:05:28 CET, stakanov ha scritto:
In data domenica 24 dicembre 2017 23:58:55 CET, Basil Chupin ha scritto:
On 24/12/17 21:07, stakanov wrote:
In data mercoled� 20 dicembre 2017 16:57:26 CET, Ludwig Nussel ha
scritto:
Hi,
[1] see 'ADI' tab in

https://build.opensuse.org/project/staging_projects/openSUSE:Leap:
15
.0

[2] https://build.opensuse.org/project/status/openSUSE:Factory
[3] mailto:opensuse-releaseteam@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't know if the issue is known but link one gives me a Error 500

Same here -- and even cannot connect to [2] at all.

BC

Yes, tried it again today, probably an issue over the holidays.
link (1) gives error 500 and link (2) does load eternally without result.
I can therefore confirm your observation.
Seasonal greetings.

As I come from writing, after three minutes of empty loading suddenly the page
is there. So maybe they are working already on the issue.

Ihre E-Mail-Postf�cher sicher & zentral an einem Ort. Jetzt wechseln und alte
E-Mail-Adresse mitnehmen! https://www.eclipso.de

If it's any consolation, I use link 2 frequently but from obs and it always irritates by taking long to load.
Merry Christmas
Dave P