Re: [opensuse-factory] Unable to change Grub/Console resolution
Il 24/12/2017 16:15, Stefan Seyfried ha scritto:

"identical" (where possible) for settings (configurations, packages..),
not hardware.

So that's probably the reason. Grub can at this stage probably only work
with what it gets from the Video BIOS. Different Hardware, different
BIOS versions / implementations, different appearance.

Wait, I did a test. I've attachde an old hdd using an usb2sata adapter, with os 13.2. Boot did not work too well, (no device found, dracut shell) but resolution was right (full HD) ! Both Grub and console, so IMHO is not an hardware/bios problem.

Daniele.