Re: [opensuse-factory] SysV service error during dup on TW
23.12.2017 09:21, Thorsten Kukuk пишет:
On Fri, Dec 22, Ken Schneider - Factory wrote:

I made no such assumption. I wondered why 'any' SysV code would need to be
run on a system without SysV installed.

It does not try to run it, it looks during update, if there is a SysV init
script from the old package, and if that configuration needs to be migrated
to systemd.
Make a fresh installation and you want see that message.

Actually you should *not* see this message during fresh installation,
it should simply skip this code. If not, something went wrong.

Make a second update, and you should not see that message, too.

Better would be (if possible) for the packager to not have any SysV scripts
be run at all if SysV is not installed.

Which is the case.

Thorsten