Re: [opensuse-factory] tumbleweed
  • From: Martin Herkt <lachs0r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 23:54:52 +0100
Thanks for the infos,

so if i understood correct,
there "should" be no problem to update
a "tumbleweed" which is a couple of weeks old
to the actual "tumbleweed"

only if it is years old, maybe as old as
the last "out of maintenance" "normal" opensuse release
there could be (minor) problems.

Correct. I have been running Tumbleweed on many different machines with
different configurations, and different update cycles. No problems so far
(that weren’t my own fault). My desktop has been running Factory since at
least 2009, later switched to Tumbleweed, and that’s still working fine :)
< Previous Next >