Re: [opensuse-factory] OBS: unresolvable: nothing provides librpm.so.7()(64bit) needed by rpmlint-mini
On Fri, 2017-12-22 at 22:14 +0100, Martin Wilck wrote:

rpmlint-mini requires librpm.so.7, which is indeed not provided by
the
"rpm" package in openSUSE:Factory any more. Apparently rpmlint-mini
would need to be rebuilt against the new library? I'll try to add it
to my project.

That worked. I added rpmlint-mini to my project and built it against
librpm.so.8. Now my other packages build again, too.

Martin

--
Dr. Martin Wilck <mwilck@xxxxxxxx>, Tel. +49 (0)911 74053 2107
SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton