Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed - Review of the week 2017/50
On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 9:41 AM, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar
<dimstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Looking at stagings, one can observe quite some more things shaping up
(some are a bit longer standing, as they are more complex):

* RPM 4.14

I'm eagerly anticipating this!

* openJDK 10 will be used to build the distro packages (starting with
1222)

Umm, is OpenJDK 10 even branched? I thought we'd be transitioning to
OpenJDK 9...

* Qt 5.10 (expected in snapshot 1223+)
* Linux kernel 4.16.7 (likely also in 1223+)
* LibreOffice 6.0

So we're moving to the beta LO 6? Or we're waiting for the final first?

* Poppler 0.62.0 (as soon as LibreOffice builds with it)
* YaST’s libstorage-ng implementation

As you know, all of those things are always delivered to you as
‘packages’. You might not be able to unwrap them like others you might
receive in this period, but we certainly hope they bring you as much
joy as other packages you receive. I wish you a happy holiday – and we
will bring more gifts your way.

Looks good in general!