Re: [opensuse-factory] SysV service error during dup on TW

Hello John Paul Adrian Glaubitz,

I think you may have missed that I was talking about
what to show to the user _by_default_
and the reasoning behind
http://blog.schlomo.schapiro.org/2015/04/warning-is-waste-of-my-time.html

On Dec 22 10:00 John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote (excerpt):
Those messages usually show up as warning because it might not always
be known from the programmer's point of view whether the reported issues
might be a problem or not.

Of course, but see
https://github.com/rear/rear/issues/564#issuecomment-86418677

Warning basically says "I think this particular issue could cause an
issue on your system but that's not 100% sure so I'll just inform you
but let you continue anyway".

Of course, but see
https://github.com/rear/rear/issues/564#issuecomment-86458179

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
Graham Norton - HRB 21284 (AG Nuernberg)