Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20171220 released! - Changed /etc/alternative manual settings
On 21/12/17 16:21, Ianseeks wrote:
On Thursday, 21 December 2017 14:26:37 GMT Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.

I had to rerun Yast/Alternatives to change display manager back to kdm and
postgres back to 9.6

Yeah I can confirm that. I had to re-set the default-displaymanager
entry even though it was set in manual mode before. I guess that should
never happen :)

--
markos

SUSE LINUX GmbH | GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg) Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409, Nürnberg