Re: [opensuse-factory] tumbleweed

On 22/12/17 05:03, Simon Becherer wrote:
General tumbleweed question:

is there something like a limit how much "versions" i am able to
NOT install?

with other words:

- if i read the "snapshoot release" and i figure out i will have a problem
with this (and maybe some next) release(s), or if i have no time to install
immediately.

how many snapshoots could i skip without running into a problem?

thanks for info,

simoN

I don't think we have specified a limit, but given we still support
upgrading from older versions of leap you should be thinking in terms of
years rather then days or weeks we are normally pretty slow at removing
code needed to migrate from packaging.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30