Re: [opensuse-factory] Packages for FSFE's REUSE Initiative
On 12/19/2017 10:54 PM, Aleksa Sarai wrote:
Note that FSFE has done their fair share of licensing and legal work[1],
so they're not just a bunch of "average hacker(s)" in this field. They
also do far more work in policy than the FSF proper these days.

Sorry, I didn't mean the team initiating this, but the potential users
of REUSE - like ... e.g. me: when it comes to legal statements I'm lost.
We "average hackers" have to rely on what advocates/lawyers have put
together for us, so many, many thanks to all of those who push free
software this way.

SPDX-License-Identifier has also been worked on by the LF legal teams as
well, as part of the Linux kernel work to add these headers to all
files.

[1]:https://fsfe.org/activities/ftf/activities.en.html

Thanks for the pointer.

Have a nice day,