Re: [opensuse-factory] Issues with claws-mail and IMAP over SSL
Hi Axel !

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 14:05:46 +0100
"Axel Braun" <Axel.Braun@xxxxxx> wrote:

That can be achieved by branching claws into the same directory (and
welcome to the hell of dependencies - in this case only one packet).
It then builds against the local libetpan. So you could test it from
there as well

As the SR for libetpan was already accepted to server:mail I would
expect it to be in Factory/Tumbleweed soon.

Yeah, for some reason it's not working well with the latest
libetpan-devel / claws-mail-devel packages from OpenSUSE either. I
compile claws against it and them and there are issues connecting to
the imap server.

I've gotten working using the latest src (libetpan-master), building it
and then compiling and installing claws.

Let's wait for the upcoming claws package for Tumbleweed and I'll let
you know.

Thanks !!
Luis