Aw: Re: [opensuse-factory] Issues with claws-mail and IMAP over SSL
  • From: "Axel Braun" <Axel.Braun@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 14:05:46 +0100
Hi Luis,

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2017 um 15:19 Uhr
Von: "Luis Falcon" <falcon@xxxxxxx>
An: "Axel Braun" <Axel.Braun@xxxxxx>
Cc: opensuse-factory@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [opensuse-factory] Issues with claws-mail and IMAP over SSL
libetpan was already patched for new openssl version, but remained on
version 1.6

The nice thing in OBS is that it is mostly quicker to branch and fix
than writing a bug report. You may try
https://build.opensuse.org/package/binaries/home:DocB:branches:server:mail/libetpan?repository=openSUSE_Tumbleweed
and give feedback if it works

Thanks ! That sounds reasonable :)

Actually libetpan compiles fine in both versions. So we also have to
compile claws-mail with the latest and see the behaviour.

That can be achieved by branching claws into the same directory (and welcome to
the hell of dependencies - in this case only one packet). It then builds
against the local libetpan. So you could test it from there as well

As the SR for libetpan was already accepted to server:mail I would expect it to
be in Factory/Tumbleweed soon.

Best,
Axel