Re: [opensuse-factory] Issues with claws-mail and IMAP over SSL
On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 22:00:19 +0000
Luis Falcon <falcon@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I experienced that after updating Tumbleweed a week ago, the
package claws-mail won't allow IMAP connections to gmail accounts,
giving an error of "SSL/TLS handshake failed".

I experienced the same problem, against other non-Gmail secure IMAP servers.
Google suggested that others were having similar problems.

I did not go so far as you with my troubleshooting. After finding that
Thunderbird on the same machine was able to connect fine, I simply switched to
Sylpheed and recreated my filter rules.

Thanks for investigating!