Re: [opensuse-factory] Snapshot 20171211, is this normal? 2064 32bit locked.
On Wed, 2017-12-13 at 18:28 +0700, C. Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
With the latest update with zypper dup I got the following information after
had locked all 32bit files (zypper al *32bit*) and after I had deleted
numerous 32bit files already on my system (147) without any protest of
eventual affected files.

If you do 'zypper al *32bit*', then yes, you locked > 2k packages and
zypper tells you about it.

You'd be better off to 'just' lock glibc-32bit
i.e zypper al glibc-32bit

with glibc-32bit locked out, all the other 32bit packages can't be
installed for unsatisfiable dependencies and you're also where you want
to be.

Note: blocking -32bit stops you from using wine and steam (just in case
everybody wants to do that now and will find out the hard way)

Cheers
Dominique
< Previous Next >