Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed - Libreoffice 6.0 (a beta1 really?)
On samedi, 9 décembre 2017 00.25:02 h CET Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Bruno Friedmann wrote:
I'm afraid with the incoming of qt5 integration, quite a big number
of bugs will be discovered, but those should be handled in our devel
repo no ?

For the avoidance of doubt - the kde5/qt5 work in LibreOffice is
currently in very early stages. I would caution everyone not to expect
anything production-ready for 6.0 (nor recommend any maintainer to
enable it).

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

Thanks for the clarification. A good way to test my patience :-)

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch