Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed - Libreoffice 6.0 (a beta1 really?)
On vendredi, 8 décembre 2017 18.14:01 h CET Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar
wrote:
On Fri, 2017-12-08 at 18:04 +0100, Bruno Friedmann wrote:
* Qt 5.9.3
* Linux Kernel 4.14.4
8 KDE Applications 17.12.0
* Tomcat 9.0.2
* LibreOffice 6.0
* The YaST Team’s Libstorage-NG implementation

I'm quite surprized about having Loo 6 as it is a beta1
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/?type=rpm-x86_64&version
=6.0.0&lang=fr

I'm afraid with the incoming of qt5 integration, quite a big number
of bugs
will be discovered, but those should be handled in our devel repo no
?

May be I'm just wrong, and no sorry I've not a timeframe to pre-test
all
of what we produce on obs myself ;-)

This is the decision of the maintainer in agreement with the users.
When I asked Tom, he explicitly said 'it it passes openQA, it is ok'

Yeah but how it will work on real gpu is the crash question :-)
But then let see what will happen. Typical case of having a multiversion would
please everybody.

So far I can't say much there yet, I did not even get it to build in
Stagings yet :)
Good news :-)

--

Bruno Friedmann