Re: [opensuse-factory] avr-gcc cannot find avr-as
On Fri, 8 Dec 2017, Klaus Kaempf wrote:

* Richard Biener <rguenther@xxxxxxx> [Dec 08. 2017 09:14]:

Maybe simply try cross-avr-gcc from Tumbleweed instead?

I see cross-avr-gcc7 available in Tumbleweed. However, this fails
compilation of avr-libc with

../../../libc/stdlib/strtol.c:33:10: fatal error: limits.h: No such file or
directory

Want a bug report ? ;-)

Ok, it might be because we prune include-fixed:

%if 0%{?gcc_icecream:1}
# with the gcc_icecream setup fixincludes are for the build includes which
# is wrong - get rid of them
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/%{targetlibsubdir}/include-fixed
%endif

this prunes the gcc provided limits.h which ends up in include-fixed
for some reason ...

Richard.

Klaus

--
Richard Biener <rguenther@xxxxxxx>
SUSE LINUX GmbH, GF: Felix Imendoerffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB