Re: [opensuse-factory] Bluetooth keeps failing in Tumbleweed, including the current version 20171125, Linux 4.14.1-1-default #1 SMP PREEMPT
Am Samstag, den 02.12.2017, 21:03 +0000 schrieb Foolish Ewe:
You suggested just blacklisting the btusb device.

 >    USB_BLACKLIST="8087:0a2b"

I had considered trying just the btusb device (as you suggest)  approach, but
I wanted to stop the failures, I really wanted to stop rebooting to enable
bluetooth.  If I get good results over a few days, I'll try relaxing that
setting.

I cannot send a patch to disable runtime PM for a very common device
upstream, unless I am positive it really is the device which causes
the issue, as opposed to a wierd interaction of the device and your
hub or chip set. So we really need to know whether blacklisting
the device alone stops the problems.

Regards
Oliver