Re: [opensuse-factory] Unreadable man pages in TW
  • From: Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 17:43:38 +0100
Op woensdag 6 december 2017 17:38:35 CET schreef Dominique Leuenberger /
DimStar:
On Wed, 2017-12-06 at 19:31 +0300, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
OK, leaving chapter "quest for maintainer" aside, my understanding is
that once (hopefully) fixed docbook hits factory all affected
packages
need rebuild. Is there any practical way to automate it or we need
bug
report against each individual package?

From what I gathered so far, it seems to be the ~ 700 packages that
depend on docbook-xsl that are potentially affected.

I'll trigger them for a rebuild for snapshot 20171207 - once that
snapshot is out we have to re-evaluate if this is all fine and the
problem gone or still needs work - or if other packages are now
affected.

Cheers
Dominique

You're a genius !!!