Re: [opensuse-factory] Removing long-failing packages from openSUSE:Factory

please disregard

* Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [12-05-17 12:20]:
* Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar <dimstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [12-05-17 12:02]:
Dear Community,

I just filed a couple delete requests for packages that have been
failing to build for > 200 days by now. Considering that nobody seems
to care to submit fixes for those packages, I think it is safe to
assume they have been abandoned.

This message serves as a final call for help on those packages: if you
think those packages should remain, then help to keep them alive by
takaing over maintainership. Actions count more than words here (words
counl zero for me). If anybody wants one of those packages to remain
and commits to doing the work, please approach me so I can cancel the
delete request for the time being. But I won't keep them failing for
much longer.

Of course, at any moment, the packages can be re-introduced if a new
maintainer could be found.

The packages going to be deleted shortly are:

554573 State:review By:dimstar_suse When:2017-12-05T16:43:14
openSUSE:Factory/golang-google-golangorg-grpc
Descr: Dep chain has been failing > 1 year

554575 State:review By:dimstar_suse When:2017-12-05T16:43:15
openSUSE:Factory/golang-org-x-net
Descr: Dep chain has been failing to build for > 1 year

554576 State:declined By:staging-bot When:2017-12-05T16:46:28

may be somewhat difficult to identify referenced packages by numbers,
especially since
https://build.opensuse.org/project/status/openSUSE:Factory appears to be
down.

Cheers,
Dominique

An up-to-date view of failing packages (build failed, unresolvables are
not listed in this view!:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/status/openSUSE:Factory