Re: Fwd: [opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-packaging] Frustration with mongodb
Hi Richard,

thanks for taking over mongodb for now.

Since mongodb is also submitted to SUSE Package Hub
(openSUSE:Backports:SLE-12-SP2) we also
have some interest to keep it alive there.
Please let me know if you need any assistance with the package.

Thanks,

Wolfgang