Re: [opensuse-factory] openSSL 1.1 is now the default SSL implementation
Jan Engelhardt schrieb:
I recompiled my own local RPM packages after upgrading TW to the latest
snapshot. But some packages are broken.

It may be my fault or a general problem.

One example: MythTV frontend does not start anymore. The segmentation
fault is caused by LibreSSL in MySQL driver in Qt5
The fault is caused because openssl tries to use libressl functions:
Ok, thanks. Probably if libopenssl-devel and libressl-devel were both
installed, MythTV's configure script choose libopenssl-devel. But I
uninstalled libopenssl-devel during the last snapshot upgrade and so
MythTV choose libressl-devel.

I try again with libopenssl-devel-1.1.0g-1.1.noarch and without
libressl-devel.

Greetings,
Björn