[opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-packaging] Frustration with mongodb
Le vendredi 01 décembre 2017 à 14:48 +0100, Martin Pluskal a écrit :

Hello

As some of you might know or actually use it, we currently have
mongodb
in Factory [1] and corresponding devel project [2], and active
maintainer is/was wanted for some time [3]. Given that I personally
have
no use for mongodb (or never had), and given that it currently fails
build for Factory (due to scons python3 migration) I am bit
frustrated
with its state.

Given that today I got feedback by community:
<randy-sk_> [11:31:38] zbite niekto Martina Puskala. Mongo, co je v
tom
repozitari
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/server:database/mongodb, je
od
jeho super upravy rozbite. Plus sa tam snazil dolepit mongotoolsy a
le
samozrejme to jeho spec sa nebuildi, kedze je to v samostatnom subore
:D

Sorry but if you want ANY help, it would be nice to get translations
for reports.

Which would loosely translate to request that someone beats me up for
breaking mongodb (I assume that is related to accepting request [4]),
my
frustration with mongodb has reached its limit.

When I submitted this tool, I made sure it was building fine.

If you are interested in maintaining this package, let me know I will
add you as maintainer and reviewer in devel project, if noone steps
in I
will create delete request for Factory next week.

I'm not interested in maintaining it, I just have to use it (and
apparently, nobody was using it, considering how many issues I found
when I tried to use it during last hackweek) :(

--
Frederic Crozat
Enterprise Desktop Release Manager