Re: [opensuse-factory] OBS: nothing provides /usr/bin/cdrdao needed by k3b

On 01/12/2017 12:35, Joerg Schilling wrote:
I am a bit confused since there was a discussion ~ 2 years ago to completely
remove this "cdrkit" because it is full of bugs and did not get any bugfix
since May 2007.
kiwi has prevented it's removal, the problem been fixed in kiwi 8 for a long time but as kiwi is important to distribution iso images it's removal takes time.
I haven't checked whether kiwi has been updated to version 8 yet.
Dave P