Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20171129 released!
On Fri, 2017-12-01 at 10:14 +0100, Bengt Gördén wrote:
Den 2017-11-30 kl. 21:11, skrev nicholas cunliffe:
could we please in future follow the etiquette of renaming follow-
ups
to snapshot releases (it is annoying to read every reply to every
release thinking it is actually a new release)

Is there a special etiquette for follow-ups? To me it looks as all
the
conventions for replying to an email is fulfilled.

Subject: Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20171129
released!

The announcement mail always contains:

```
When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject.
It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread
while discussing a specific problem.
```

Cheers
Dominique