[opensuse-factory] Download (curl) error 56 with Tumbleweed snapshot 20171129
  • From: "C. Brouerius van Nidek" <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 16:18:59 +0700
Download of above snapshot stops with following error:
-----
Download (curl) error for 'http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/oss/
suse/setup/descr/packages.en.gz':
Error code: Curl error 56
Error message: Recv failure: Connection reset by peer
-----
I first tried to get the snapshot with zypper dup and after that download was
unsuccessful after several retrying, I took the update to Yast with the same
result. If I ignore this error I get the sane problem as mentioned in other
emails with the subject "openssl dependency problems"
Not really happy with this snapshot.

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20171125
Qt: 5.9.2