Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20171129 released!
could we please in future follow the etiquette of renaming follow-ups
to snapshot releases (it is annoying to read every reply to every
release thinking it is actually a new release)

Is there a special etiquette for follow-ups? To me it looks as all the
conventions for replying to an email is fulfilled.

Subject: Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20171129 released!

I think that he was referring to the Subject line, and changing it to the form "Subject: $MY_FOLLOW_UP (was: $OLD_TITLE)".

--
Aleksa Sarai
Senior Software Engineer (Containers)