Re: [opensuse-factory] libevtlog
Hi,

On 11/29/2017 02:55 PM, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
How can I check if any other package uses libevtlog? If nothing, it
is
safe to drop it after syslog-ng 3.12.1 arrived to Tumbleweed.
hi Peter,

osc whatdependson openSUSE:Factory libevtlog standard x86_64
libevtlog :
syslog-ng

So at this moment, syslog-ng is indeed the only consumer.

OK. In this case I update the syslog-ng package to 3.12.1, merge fixes
from Richard ( https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/544690# ), test
the package and submit it. Once it's in, we can drop libevtlog.
(libevtlog is a library developed by the guy / company as syslog-ng)

Bye,
CzP