Re: [opensuse-factory] libevtlog
On Wed, 2017-11-29 at 14:52 +0100, Peter Czanik wrote:
Hi,

The libevtlog package is a dependency of syslog-ng. As far as I know
no
other package is using it. With syslog-ng version 3.11.1 libeventlog
was
merged into syslog-ng as having it as a separate package cause more
confusion than good.

I plan to update syslog-ng to 3.12.1 to resolve compile issues on
Tumbleweed.

How can I check if any other package uses libevtlog? If nothing, it
is
safe to drop it after syslog-ng 3.12.1 arrived to Tumbleweed.

hi Peter,

osc whatdependson openSUSE:Factory libevtlog standard x86_64
libevtlog :
syslog-ng

So at this moment, syslog-ng is indeed the only consumer.

cheers
Dominique