Re: [opensuse-factory] Request 545194 would cause drop of fortune
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 13:45:38 +0100 (CET)

On Monday, 2017-11-27 at 15:25 +0100, Henne Vogelsang wrote:

Hey Peepz,

I'd like to vote not to drop fortune even it it does not use iconv but
recode.
I use fortune, I would not like it removed.
I have no idea what the iconv vs recode issue is.
I have no idea what recode is, sorry.

If you don't have any idea what any of this means and you can't come up
with a qualified reason why the maintainer of the package should
reconsider here is a new idea for you: Refrain from commenting :-)

This list is about maintenance of openSUSE:Factory, not list about all
the tools you like.

Sorry, but it is the only list where users can ask such things. And I propossed alternatives.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.