[opensuse-factory] Re: libproxy error after dup

On 11/27/2017 02:48 PM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Nov 27 2017, Matthias Brugger <mbrugger@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 11/27/2017 12:48 PM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Nov 27 2017, Matthias Brugger <mbrugger@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I tried to do another zypper dup from the command line, in case something
didn't get updated correctly, but to my supprise I found my self with the
next error:
zypper: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib64/librpoxy.so.1: undefined symbol:
_ZN9libmodman14module_manager8load_dirENSt7__cxx1112basic_stringIcSt11char_traitslcESaIcEEEb

That doesn't appear to be a valid mangled symbol, it isn't recognized by
c++filt. Probably libproxy needs to be rebuilt.

I cloned librpoxy [1] to rebuild the package.
I'm still getting the same error after installing with
rpm -i --nosignature libproxy1-0.4.15-167.1.x86_64.rpm

But I still see the same error.

I cannot reproduce that with a current factory.

I was able to resurrect the system with the latest Tumbleweed on an USB stick and the repair option. Thanks for the help!

Matthias