Re: [opensuse-factory] libproxy error after dup
On Mon, 2017-11-27 at 12:31 +0100, Matthias Brugger wrote:
Hi all,

I (distribution) updated today my openSUSE Tumbleweed, but I'm not
able
to log into the graphical interface.

Last message I see is "[OK] Sttarted Locale Service" screen flickers
few times and then freezes.

I tried to do another zypper dup from the command line, in case
something didn't get updated correctly, but to my supprise I found
my
self with the next error:
zypper: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib64/librpoxy.so.1: undefined
symbol:
_ZN9libmodman14module_manager8load_dirENSt7__cxx1112basic_stringIcSt1
1char_traitslcESaIcEEEb

Any idea how to debug and fix this?

Can you please give information about what versions libproxy/libmodan
you have installed?

rpm -q libproxy1 libmodman1

Cheers
Dominique