Re: [opensuse-factory] Compose key not working in Qt/KDE apps
Am 24.11.2017 um 09:48 schrieb Philipp Thomas:
Seems like I'm the only one needing the compose key in these apps, otherwise
I would have seen other bug reports. After my last update of TW I discovered
that the compose key didn't work in Qt/KDE apps.

Works for me in yakuake and kcharselect with
CPE_NAME="cpe:/o:opensuse:tumbleweed:20171123"

desktop environment is XFCE
--
Stefan Seyfried