[opensuse-factory] kernel 4.14 and docker
  • From: Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 21:59:15 +0100
Hi,

The above combo gives an internal server error when using collabora online in
my nextcloud setup on a TW server . When I reboot into kernel 4.13 everything
works as expected. I've tried reconfiguring the whole setup to make it work
with 4.14 ( incl reïnstalling docker after removing all configs and data in /
var ) only to find out that I didn't make any mistakes ( i.e. with 4.13
everything works fine ). Any hints, clues ?
--
Gertjan Lettink, a.k.a. Knurpht

openSUSE Board Member
openSUSE Forums Team