Re: [opensuse-factory] Compose key not working in Qt/KDE apps
* pit <P.Suetterlin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [11-24-17 07:56]:
Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink wrote:
Op vrijdag 24 november 2017 12:32:43 CET schreef Philipp Thomas:
* Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink (knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx) [20171124 11:50]:
I use the ċømpose key all the time to write accented characters. Works
fine
here in kmail and other Qt / KDE apps.

In TumbleWeed? Then I must check the repos I was using.

Philipp
Yes, in Tumblewœēd. KDE_Extra repo is active for a couple of programs, rest
is
stock TW.

Same here, plain TW, no KDE_extra at all. Compose working (and used) all the
time...

yes, tw here and compose even works in xterm: æ é á