[opensuse-factory] gnote doesn't "dock" in XFCE
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 00:14:43 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I noticed a problem with gnote, and I just reproduced it in a test install of TW:

On the XFCE desktop, when clossing the last window of "gnote", it remained a small icon or applet in the panel. This stopped working some months ago, after some update.

Is this a configuration problem, or is it a bug?

- -- Cheers

Carlos E. R.