Re: [SPAM] [opensuse-factory] Rich Text button
  • From: Ianseeks <bingmybong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 17:57:24 +0000
On Monday, 20 November 2017 17:55:39 GMT Ianseeks wrote:
Hi

I'm having an issue sending emails to Factory because although i've got
everything set to using plain text, it gets rejected as an html email. If
this email gets through then i've found out why - the <Rich Text> button is
shown as pressed on in the composer window for new emails. I've turned it
off but I cannot find out how to make it stick for the next email, I think I
recollect this happening a few years ago but I might be wrong.
Any ideas?

Regards

Ian

Oh great.. Now its labeled as Spam - at least it got through and the Reply to
Mailing List <Rich Text> button is off by default

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20171117
Qt: 5.9.2