[opensuse-factory] Rich Text button
  • From: Ianseeks <bingmybong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 17:55:39 +0000
Hi

I'm having an issue sending emails to Factory because although i've got
everything set to using plain text, it gets rejected as an html email. If this
email gets through then i've found out why - the <Rich Text> button is shown
as pressed on in the composer window for new emails. I've turned it off but I
cannot find out how to make it stick for the next email, I think I recollect
this happening a few years ago but I might be wrong.
Any ideas?

Regards

Ian
--