Re: [opensuse-factory] wifi issue with not yet released TW snapshot 20171119
  • From: Michal Kubecek <mkubecek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 09:03:38 +0100
On Monday, 20 November 2017 8:55 Robby Engelmann wrote:
IMHO "not yet released" is OK, I would maybe say "upcoming". But
IIUC
the point here is that the original mail by Robby Engelmann didn't
indicate this in any way (until you follow the link).

It did, you only have to read the subject.

The subject was "[opensuse-factory] wifi issue with TW snapshot
20171119" (the words "not yet released" were only added with the first
reply). Sure, people who are involved in the process might realize
immediately it's unreleased yet but I doubt that is true for most people
reading the list.

Michal Kubeček

P.S. Please do not top-post.