Re: [opensuse-factory] Konsole cursor bug on Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti
On 17/11/17 03:34 PM, Bjoern Voigt wrote:
Mykola Krachkovsky schrieb:
> I'm not sure that's a graphics card problem. Have your monitor DPI changed?
> Have you tried use other font in Konsole or other font size?
Probably yes. It's a new graphics card and yes, DPI setting was wrong. I
changed the DPI setting in /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/50-device.conf

Option "UseEdidDpi" "monitor"
(the new graphics card used a new monitor name, but the monitor is the same)

restarted X11 (rcxdm restart: "xdm" is SDDM) and then I had the problems
with Konsole. Today I do not see this problem. So hopefully the PC had a
"self-healing effect".

Thanks for all the tips.

Greetings,
Björn

It's good to hear that you're able to resolve your problem.
OpenSUSE does have a self-healing effect  ;-)

The next kernel will be 4.14x so that should help with support with your
graphics card.
I'm using a GeForce 750 Ti card and it's working really well.

--
Cheers!

Roman