Re: [opensuse-factory] Konsole cursor bug on Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti
On 17/11/17 04:31 AM, Mykola Krachkovsky wrote:
пʼятниця, 17 листопада 2017 р. 00:38:29 EET Bjoern Voigt написано:
> Any ideas how to fix or work-around the problem?

I'm not sure that's a graphics card problem. Have your monitor DPI changed?
Have you tried use other font in Konsole or other font size?

Install gvim. Can you replicate this on gvim? Change the settings on the
nvidia-settings.
Did you try this with a different kernel? Which kernel are you using?

Can you type a sentence so that we can see what the fonts look like?

I would make a bug report while you are experimenting with different settings.

--
Cheers!

Roman