Re: [opensuse-factory] upgrade packaging not statically built
Hi,

Am 14.11.2017 um 21:42 schrieb Per Jessen:
Basil Chupin wrote>> At the very least, bearing in mind recent history of the
Board's
decisions, the Board should ban you for life from posting in any of
the openSUSE mail lists.

Given Richards most inappropriate choice of words, I second that motion.
I'll suggest so to the Board.

I think it is clear from previous exchanges on this and other lists,
that I am not Richards biggest fan.

But people are overreating here IMVHO.

Richard chose the wrong words. He apologized.
Felix did not complain, maybe he is not that thin-skinned.

Move on. Nothing to see here.
--
Stefan Seyfried