Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: upgrade packaging not statically built (was: Leap 15 status update 20171110)
  • From: Robert Munteanu <robert.munteanu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 00:28:03 +0200
On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 12:15 AM, Luca Beltrame <lbeltrame@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Il giorno Mon, 13 Nov 2017 16:04:47 +0100
Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:

If you expect migrations to work perfectly between a released product
and the earliest development versions of a brand new codebase, then
you are quite frankly stupid.

Let's not get personal. Disagreements, even strong ones, always occur
(people can get in heated debates on indentation, their favorite DE, or
favorite editor).

This doesn't mean you (or anyone else, for that matter) can call out
other people as "stupid". I would argue that this is even more true for
Board members.

+1

Thank you for putting it more eloquently and more calmly than I could have.

Robert