[opensuse-factory] Firefox 57 aka Quantum
Hi all,

next week Mozilla launches Firefox 57 also called Quantum
(https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/quantum/)

I finally came around to prepare a very first openSUSE package which can be
installed from OBS mozilla:beta since yesterday.
Firefox 57 contains quite a number of changes and therefore it would be nice if
people could have a look at it and play around before it's released
approximately end of next week to Tumbleweed and in the mozilla repo.

The currently available package is quite untested still. I could launch it on my
42.3 system and surf around but what is currently completely untested is the KDE
integration and other usecases.
So I'm looking for your feedback while I probably do a few rebuilds over the
week with small changes.

Please keep in mind that most of your addons will stop working due to removal of
the old extension apis. So only modern extensions using the WebExtension
infrastructure will continue to work.
Obviously there is no value in reporting or complain about that fact to me.
Tumbleweed is supposed to have the latest stuff so we need to live with that. In
parallel 42.x will still carry the 52ESR version which is also available for
Tumbleweed in the mozilla repo.

Thanks,
Wolfgang