Re: [opensuse-factory] FF56 Flash Player - Working on Windows 10 not working on Tumbleweed
  • From: Wolfgang Bauer <wbauer@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 17:00:50 +0100
Am Dienstag, 31. Oktober 2017, 13:25:06 schrieb Marco Calistri:
Are you saying that the Packman flashplayer is better than the official
updated Adobe flashplayer that I have installed on my TW system?

None of them is "better" really.
Flash-player is proprietary closed-source, Packman just packages the same
binary blob that's available from Adobe.

Personally I prefer Packman's package though (which works fine here on Leap
with FF 52ESR).
Why add yet another repo if you are using Packman anyway? ;-)

I'd suggest you try to switch to Packman's package, there may be a problem
with the installation paths... (just guessing though)

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang