Re: [opensuse-factory] FF56 Flash Player - Working on Windows 10 not working on Tumbleweed
Il 30/10/2017 18:41, Wolfgang Bauer ha scritto:
Am Montag, 30. Oktober 2017, 18:52:44 schrieb Marco Calistri:
Thanks for your intervention, if I'm not wrong you are among the ones
taking care of Mozilla in TW. ;-)

No, sorry.
You probably confuse me with Wolfgang Rosenauer...
O yes, sorry!

I will try to do *AGAIN* what you suggest because I already did it
(uninstall fresh+ppapi letting just Adobe fp latest version installed
w/out success).

You can leave flash-player-ppapi installed I think. Firefox shouldn't see it
anyway.

If that doesn't help, you could also try with freshplayerplugin and flash-
player-ppapi installed and flash-player removed.

Already attempted without success!
I have no idea which one should work (or even if one does) though.
I neither use Tumbleweed nor FF56.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang

Regards and thanks for your reply!